Date(s) - Friday, August 5
5:00 pm - 9:00 pm
The Frick Pittsburgh
BRGR, Franktuary, Happy Camper Cakes, and Las Chicas food trucks; ; Sugar and Spice ice cream truck; Highway Robbery and Style Truck fashion trucks. Hatch Art Studio.
Free performance on the Frick grounds beginning at approximately 6:30 p.m.
Josh & Gab
Josh & Gab are a Pittsburgh-based musical comedy duo best known for their award-winning anti-bullying school programs, which have now been featured in over 300 Pittsburgh-area schools and in six U.S. States. The team provides a high-energy mix of original pop songs, interactive standup comedy, and family-friendly theater. Josh and Gab have been featured frequently on KDKA television and WXPN radio for their work, are official partnered programmers with The Pittsburgh Children’s Museum, have received both 40 Under 40 and Best in The Burgh awards from Pittsburgh Magazine, and recently partnered with The Marcus L. Ruscitto Foundation and WQED television on a series of well-received television commercials, now in regular rotation.
Performance Location: Community Courtyard
Family Fun Night: Have a blast making art and playing games in the best backyard in town.
About Summer Fridays at the Frick:
Every Friday from June 17 to September 2, 2016, the Frick offers an exciting and diverse lineup of entertaining performances, family-friendly activities, a wine bar and varied dining options, including dinner at The Café at the Frick, casual food from local food trucks, and the opportunity to picnic on the lush Frick grounds.
On each Summer Friday evening, Frick visitors will be able to:
- Enjoy free performances and family-friendly activities.
- View the exhibition, Killer Heels: The Art of the High-Heeled Shoe at The Frick Art Museum.
- Tour Clayton, the historic Frick family home.
- Dine at The Café at the Frick from 5:30–8:00 p.m. Reservations welcomed, and are available to members and non-members.
- Mingle at the wine bar on the terrace of The Frick Art Museum (cash bar).
Enjoy fare from a diverse selection of local food trucks.
- Picnic on the Frick grounds—visitors may bring their own basket, blanket and beverages! The Café offers bottled wine sales.
- Shop at the Frick Museum Store, including the Killer Heels Pop-Up Shop.
- Admission to the Frick grounds for everyone—FREE
- All admissions and tours for Frick members—FREE
- Admission to Killer Heels: The Art of the High-Heeled Shoe —$12 general admission; $10 senior/student; $6 children ages 6–16; Free for active-duty military and their immediate families.
- Clayton Tour admission: $12 general admission; $10 senior/student; $6 children, 16 and under; Free for active-duty military and their immediate families. Reservations recommended.
- Clayton Highlight Tour (30-minutes) admission: $7 general admission; $5 children 16 and under (babies in arms are free); FREE for active duty military and members of their immediate family. Reservations recommended.