9:00 a.m.–5: 00 p.m., Monday – Friday
- Your name, phone number and school
- When you’d like to visit
- Which program(s) you’d like
- Grade(s) and approximate number of students and cchaperones
NOTE: programs are subject to an eight-student minimum.
- #1 thing to know: Book early!
- Call at least three weeks before your preferred date for your program.
- Certain times fill quickly. Read over Seasons at the Frick below for more information.
- Not sure what program is best for you? We are happy to talk with you to customize a program to fit your classroom’s needs.
- Within a week of booking, you’ll receive a confirmation.
- You’ll receive additional information including a pre-visit questionnaire, instructions on parking, how to group your students, etc.
- Be sure to confirm your number of students, if it has decreased by more than five. (Tell us immediately if your numbers increase – don’t wait until the week before!)
- Arrive on time. Late arrivals are likely to miss parts of their program.
- Bring your payment in full.
September programs are discounted $2 per student.
Clayton programs in December and May sell out quickly. These program rates include an extra $1.00 fee.
January, February and March offer more flexibility in available dates. For groups larger than 80 students, consider this time frame. Take advantage of our “Defeat-the-Doldrums” discount by scheduling a program to occur in January and receive $2 off the cost per student.
If a weather-related delay or cancellation for the school district results in a program cancellation, you can reschedule or receive a full refund.
Most programs are still available.
As displayed below, the following numbers of chaperones are required and are admitted free. Personal student aides are not included in the count and are admitted free. Additional chaperones are admitted at the student rate, with some exceptions. With groups larger than 80 students, space considerations may require us to limit the number of additional chaperones.
Chaperones are required in the following ratios:
|Clayton and Unite programs||1||8|
|The Frick Art Museum programs||1||10|
If lunchtime is not included in your program, limited facilities may be available at a cost of $30 per group.
Remember to check availability of the lunchroom when you book your program. It may not be available later and it must be reserved in advance. Also, don’t forget that adding lunchtime lengthens your field trip time by 30 minutes.
Once again we are grateful to an anonymous donor who has provided us with scholarship funds for a limited number of school groups to visit the Frick. Full or partial scholarships are awarded to Pennsylvania schools based on the percentage of students enrolled in the free or reduced lunch program on a first come, first served basis. Call 412-342-4091 for more information.