Date(s) - Friday, August 19
5:00 pm - 9:00 pm
The Frick Pittsburgh
BullDawgs and Proper food trucks; Magnolia on Main and Style Truck fashion trucks
Free performance on the Frick grounds beginning at approximately 6:30 p.m.
Rachel B & The Boys
Drawing inspiration from vocalists like Amy Winehouse, Ella Fitzgerald and Minnie Riperton, Pittsburgh-based singer-songwriter Rachel B is the recipient of the prestigious Johnny Mercer Songwriting Award and Berklee’s Women’s Composer Award. Her songs have appeared in television shows such as General Hospital, as well as in several independent films. While not performing in Pittsburgh, Rachel B can be found on stages across the country performing selections from her debut album, I’m the Boss.
Performance Location: Between Clayton and Lexington
About Summer Fridays at the Frick:
Every Friday from June 17 to September 2, 2016, the Frick offers an exciting and diverse lineup of entertaining performances, family-friendly activities, a wine bar and varied dining options, including dinner at The Café at the Frick, casual food from local food trucks, and the opportunity to picnic on the lush Frick grounds.
On each Summer Friday evening, Frick visitors will be able to:
- Enjoy free performances and family-friendly activities.
- View the exhibition, Killer Heels: The Art of the High-Heeled Shoe at The Frick Art Museum.
- Tour Clayton, the historic Frick family home.
- Dine at The Café at the Frick from 5:30–8:00 p.m. Reservations welcomed, and are available to members and non-members.
- Mingle at the wine bar on the terrace of The Frick Art Museum (cash bar).
Enjoy fare from a diverse selection of local food trucks.
- Picnic on the Frick grounds—visitors may bring their own basket, blanket and beverages! The Café offers bottled wine sales.
- Shop at the Frick Museum Store, including the Killer Heels Pop-Up Shop.
- Admission to the Frick grounds for everyone—FREE
- All admissions and tours for Frick members—FREE
- Admission to Killer Heels: The Art of the High-Heeled Shoe —$12 general admission; $10 senior/student; $6 children ages 6–16; Free for active-duty military and their immediate families.
- Clayton Tour admission: $12 general admission; $10 senior/student; $6 children, 16 and under; Free for active-duty military and their immediate families. Reservations recommended.
- Clayton Highlight Tour (30-minutes) admission: $7 general admission; $5 children 16 and under (babies in arms are free); FREE for active duty military and members of their immediate family. Reservations recommended.