Membership benefits include FREE admission, the exclusive ability to make reservations and receive a discount* at The Café at the Frick, as well as a 10% discount in the Museum Store, discounts on programs, invitations to Exhibition Previews and much more.
Join at the Fellow level or above and receive FREE admission to more than 800 museums in North America through our reciprocal programs! See below for all membership levels and benefits or call the Membership Department at 412-342-4086 for more information.
*Discount applies to the number of people covered by the membership level. Does not apply to “Under the Awning” rentals or special Café dinners. Alcohol not discounted.
The Frick Societies will provide new access and benefits, including opportunities to Curate Your Own Frick Experience! by selecting from a series of behind-the-scenes views of the museum’s varied collections, conversations with visiting guest speakers, previews of upcoming exhibitions—and more!
By sharing our vision and becoming a part of this influential group, you will ensure that the Frick remains a cultural institution of the highest caliber for future generations—all while receiving special benefits and supporting one of the premier cultural institutions in Pittsburgh.
This membership provides free museum tours, including historic tours of Clayton as well as the ability to make reservations at The Café at the Frick. Individual members receive a 10% discount in the Museum Store, a 10% discount in The Café, discounts on programs, invitations to Exhibition Previews and much more.
The Family Membership includes all the benefits of the Individual Membership for two adults and all children under the age of 18 living at home.
Enjoy all general benefits for one student.
Enjoy all general benefits for one adult, age 62+
Membership at the Teacher level has special benefits designed to help education professionals with their ongoing instructional needs. Enjoy all the benefits of the Individual Membership plus free admission for two to all lectures and special discounts for teachers on Act 48 programs, workshops, studio classes, and events.
Enjoy all the benefits of the Family Membership, free admission to more than 800 museums in North America including The Frick Collection, New York, and recognition in donor listings.
Enjoy all the benefits of the Fellow Membership plus the added benefit of bringing guests to the Frick when you visit!
As a Benefactor member, your gift of membership supports the Frick’s efforts to provide one of the best experiences of art, history and nature in our region! Enjoy all the benefits at this level:
1882 is the year Henry Clay Frick purchased the Italianate-style home we know today as Clayton, the cornerstone of the Frick’s collections. Members of the 1882 Society are, likewise, cornerstones of the vital philanthropic support necessary to advance the museum’s mission. In appreciation, the Frick offers members of the 1882 Society opportunities to gain special access to the museum, including behind-the-scenes experiences, Director’s talks, receptions with visiting experts and other exclusive programs. Additional benefits include:
- NEW! See touring exhibitions before anyone else in Pittsburgh! Frick Societies members receive invitations to a special opening preview reception before each touring exhibition opens to the public!
- Invitations to Frick Societies programs—private, behind-the-scenes opportunities to experience the museum with like-minded individuals
- NEW! Invitations to Director’s Travel Program
- NEW! Donor listing at The Frick Art Museum
- 15% discount in the Museum Store
Plus, 1882 Society members receive all the benefits available to Benefactor members.
The Rubens Society is named after the renowned seventeenth-century Flemish Baroque painter Peter Paul Rubens, whose Portrait of Charlotte-Marguerite de Montmorency, Princess of Condé (ca. 1610) is one of the most admired works in the Frick’s collection. The Frick recognizes the dedication of Rubens Society members with a private Concierge Service to enhance their experience visiting the museum. Benefits at this level include:
- NEW! Director’s Concierge Service – a dedicated phone line to make reservations, inquiries or other museum bookings
- NEW! Director’s Reception – an exclusive and private opportunity to experience museum collections with Executive Director Robin Nicholson
- NEW! Free admission to all programs (some material fees and exceptions apply)
- Complimentary exhibition catalogue
Named for the enduring history of the Frick family’s Gilded Age home, the Clayton Society is composed of individuals committed to the sustainability and future of The Frick Pittsburgh. Recognized by Architectural Digest as “a triumph of restoration,” Clayton is a stunning late-nineteenth-century mansion, and the only surviving example of a home on Pittsburgh’s lost “Millionaire’s Row.” Benefits at this level include:
- NEW! Reserved Parking (Please call Director’s Concierge Service one day in advance to guarantee available space)
- NEW! Complimentary invitations for two members to the annual Collectors Dinner
- Unlimited site and exhibition tours with Curator or Executive Director. Contact the Director’s Concierge Service to make arrangements for a personalized tour for up to eight people!
The Helen Clay Frick Society honors the legacy of the Frick’s founder and benefactress. Members enjoy the distinction of being part of an exclusive group to support the Frick’s mission of continuing her legacy. Benefits at this level include:
- NEW! Ability to gift an education program to an organization of your choice (transportation not provided, can be a school, community group, senior citizen organization, etc.)
- NEW! Complimentary Invitations for two members and two guests to the annual Collectors Dinner