The Café at the Frick
The Café at the Frick, one of Pittsburgh's top restaurants, offers unique fare and attentive service in a lush, picturesque setting. All three elements combine to create a truly memorable dining experience.
We offer a selection of distinctive soups and salads, gourmet sandwiches and entrées, afternoon tea specialties, and delectable desserts all prepared from scratch on the historic Frick grounds. Vegetables used in our recipes are grown right on site, so you can be assured of their freshness.
• The Café at the Frick is open Tuesday-Sunday, 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
• Closed Monday
• Tea service is available daily after 2:30 p.m.
Call 412-371-0600 to make reservations.
• Frick Members may make advance reservations (strongly recommended).
• Non-members may make same-day reservations.
• Walk-ins are welcome based on availability.
Frick Member Discount
Among the many membership benefits offered, Frick members receive a 10% discount at The Café.