The Café at the Frick
The Café at the Frick, one of Pittsburgh's top restaurants, offers unique fare and attentive service in a lush, picturesque setting. All three elements combine to create a truly memorable dining experience.
We offer a selection of distinctive soups and salads, gourmet sandwiches and entrées, afternoon tea specialties, and delectable desserts all prepared from scratch on the historic Frick grounds. Vegetables used in our recipes are grown right on site, so you can be assured of their freshness.
• Tuesday–Sunday, 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. (menu)
• Fridays through August 7, 11 a.m. to 9 p.m. (menu)
• Closed Monday
• Tea service is available daily after 2:30 p.m.
Call 412-371-0600 to make reservations.
• Frick Members may make advance reservations (strongly recommended).
• Non-members may make same-day reservations.
• Walk-ins are welcome based on availability.
Frick Member Discount
Frick members receive a 10% discount at The Café.
Like our recipes?
Browse our recipe archive
Your art featuring The Café could be used on our menu. Submit your art by July 27!
Details (Download PDF here)
• All ages and all media types are welcome!
• Paint, draw, sketch, or sculpt your personal interpretation of The Café at the Frick and send a photo of your submission to email@example.com no later than 4 p.m. on Saturday, July 25. All work will be considered.
• Winners will be contacted on Monday, July 27, and asked to bring their original artwork to the Frick’s Summer Friday Event on Friday, July 31 between 4:00 and 9:00 p.m. for an exhibition and announcement of the winners.
• Winning submissions will be photographed at that time and used on Café menus.
Winners will receive the following:
• 10 complimentary souvenir menus
• Artist credit and short bio on a limited edition printing of 100 menus to be used at The Café
• Opportunity for a menu signing at the beginning of the limited edition printing
• Dessert for four OR one complimentary bottle of The Café at the Frick label champagne at The Café
• A one-year individual membership to the Frick Art and Historical Center
1. There are no restrictions on style, size, media, or age of the artist..
2. Images may be of any angle, interior or exterior, of The Café at the Frick.
3. Artists may take photos of The Café with prior permission or work from the grounds surrounding The Café during site hours.
4. Artists may not set up on Café grounds or photograph The Café during Café business hours, so as not to interfere with service or disturb our guests.
5. Open to non-members as well as members of the Frick. The Café
at the Frick and the Frick Art & Historical Center will not retain rights to the artwork or images of the artwork.
6. Winning artists will be asked to sign a release to use images of their work strictly during this promotion period.
7. Winning artists will receive only the items and opportunities listed above; no monetary equivalent nor monetary compensation will be awarded to the artist.