Join Our Creative Team
Join a talented team of employees who daily draw inspiration from the Frick’s world-class art exhibitions, rich, local history and beautiful grounds and gardens. If you’d like to find your passion and are ready to take that next step, apply for one of the opportunities listed below.
Reports to: Director of Advancement & Engagement (DAE)
Hours: Primarily Monday – Friday, 9:00AM - 5:00PM, occasional evening and weekend work required.
Full-time, exempt with benefits
- With the DAE, develops and implements long-range goals, objectives and strategies for the Frick membership program, including acquisitions, renewals, upgrade and appeal programs
- Manages the activities of the Membership & Development Assistant
- Serves as the Raiser’s Edge (RE) database manager, responsible for the integrity of the database and handling such items as: coordinating updates with IT, coordinating with IT/other database managers on database integration issues (Counterpoint) as well as with the Frick website, and providing reports as requested
- Oversees all operational aspects of annual giving programs, including monthly renewal program
- Writes solicitation and acknowledgement communications for both online and hard copy mediums
- Manages lists and coordinates member and donor mailings
- Creates and maintains the annual membership budget
- Oversees gift processing operation for all contributions received. Ensures all gifts are entered and acknowledged in an accurate and timely manner
- Oversees the design and implementation of membership and donor information and publication materials for individual membership program
- Provides monthly reconciliation and other reporting to Finance as requested
- Coordinates the planning and implementation of member events
- Works with the development staff to identify individual donors with leadership giving capacity
- Contributes to the overall team effort within the Advancement & Engagement Department and shares in the decision-making process
- Handles other duties as requested by management
- Bachelor’s degree and 3-5 years of successful professional annual giving fundraising experience including financial analysis/budgeting experience, donor acquisition, retention, upgrading and renewal programs
- Experience managing a membership and donor database, preferably Raiser’s Edge
- Windows experience required
- Friendly, professional manner and ability to interact with public
- Demonstrated strong writing skills
- Possess the ability to work independently and is self-motivated
- Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail
- Ability to handle a variety of responsibilities under pressure
- Clearance of a criminal background check
Reports to: Director of Finance
Hours: Monday – Friday, 9:00AM - 5:00PM, occasional evening and weekend work required.
Full-time, exempt with benefits
1) Accounts Payable
- Verifies approvals and coding of invoices from the entire site, approximately 50-75 per week.
- Prepares checks for signature, mails checks and files invoices.
- Prepares electronic payments as required.
- Gathers and reconciles all cash from across the site daily (Café, Museum Store, rentals, tours, programs, and membership, donation boxes). Verifies balances according to established internal controls.
- Interfaces transactions from Counterpoint to Sage Intacct on a daily basis.
- Reconciles the petty cash for the administrative offices.
- Prepares and requests master change request and bank deposits for the site via the armored car service on a weekly basis.
- Prepares month-end bank reconciliation for all transactions including merchant services.
- Anticipates the cash flow needed for operations, requests transfer of funds from investment managers and construction project account.
- Ensures the integrity of accounting information by recording, verifying, consolidating, and entering transactions.
- Prepares and records asset, liability, revenue, and expenses entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Manages payroll processing and staff who are involved in the processing bi-weekly.
- Reviews Payroll Change Orders and pay rates for accuracy.
- Uploads files and enters and reviews all staff hours and appropriate pay information into Sentric.
- Posts all wage and salary information from Sentric reports into Sage Intacct bi-weekly via journal entry. Manages the payroll liability accounts.
- Responsible for reconciling Café and Museum Store inventory accounts as well as managing monthly and annual inventories in conjunction with the appropriate managers.
- Responsible for managing and reconciling prepaids.
- Acts as the on-site co-administrator for credit card purchasing program. Issues and closes cards, raises and reduces credit limits as approved, trains and assists users in the coding process and uploads transactions to Sage Intacct on a monthly basis.
- Prepares various monthly closing entries for preparation of financial statements.
- Prepares monthly sales tax and alcohol tax and processes payments.
- Completes financial tracking spreadsheets as required.
- Maintains monthly department dashboards in Sage Intacct.
- Responsible for updating budget and forecast files on a quarterly and annual basis as well as upload of the forecasts and budget into Sage Intacct.
- Responsible for preparing various financial reports and supporting information for the annual audit.
- Provides staff with PO # once it is confirmed that staff has provided three quotes (including at least one MWDBE) prior to receiving PO# to enable them to order goods and services. Also ensures that total invoice with shipping is within the employee's purchasing limit.
- Ensures staff have a contract for services/honorariums paid via check request.
- Matches PO, Packing Slip and Invoice/s and transfers to processing.
- Maintain and update vendor directory to distribute MWDBE options for purchase requisition process.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting and 5+ years similar experience is required
- Some knowledge of purchasing standards
- Experience in Microsoft Office Suite required. Excellent Excel skills a must
- Experience in importing and exporting moderate amounts of data required
- Experience in Sage Intacct, Blackbaud products, Sentric payroll, Outbound reservation system, and Counterpoint ticketing system preferred but not required
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks at the same time
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to deal with staff and vendors in a polite and friendly manner
- Clearance of a background check